Our friends and family have come through in so many ways for us during my wife’s pregnancy. Here are just a few of the ways:
- Both my mom and my wife’s mom threw us a baby shower
- Aunts and uncles helped towards the baby showers
- My sister-in-law helped with the baby shower, got some great gifts, and talks all the time about her excitement to be an aunt
- A great friend of my wife’s who is gifted with photography took maternity pictures that turned out wonderful
- Friends and family were very generous with gifts, advice, and support
- My co-workers offer support and encouragement every day
- My dad, and the rest of the grandparents-to-be, who is so happy to watch when thinking about his soon-to-be grandchild
- My father-in-law spent an entire weekend at the house working with me to transform an office into a nursery
- Even fellow bloggers and Money Beagle readers have offered support along the way, some who don’t even know it just by the fact that they’ve written some very helpful (and money-saving) posts
- I’m sure there have been countless other occasions that aren’t coming to mind but have meant the world to us
Quite honestly, it’s been an amazing experience and we’re so happy for the support and the help we’ve gotten along the way. Just the little things such as people asking how we are or making sure everything is progressing means more to us than words can express.
We’re still waiting on Baby Beagle and there will be many things to learn (like the gender!), but one thing for sure is that Baby Beagle will be well loved and cared for by everyone that has been there for us. He/she isn’t even born yet, and the love and caring is well established.
To everybody that’s been there for us along this journey, all we can say is this:
Thank you so very much.