Looking back at last week, I was very happy with the level of productivity I achieved.
- Cut the grass
- Re-organized the tool / workbench area in my garage. I re-sorted everything down to my tool box, to various tools, even all my screws, nails, nuts, bolts, and the like.
- Trimmed the bushes and plants around the house
- Put fertilizer on all the flowers. I love Miracle Gro!
- Took back all the bottles and cans for deposit
- Saved 50% out-of-pocket by applying the deposit toward cat litter, which I needed
- Deep brushing of the cats – I try to brush them regularly, but every once in awhile I brush them with the Furminator. It keeps the clumping and hairballs to a minimum and they love it because they get bribed with treats!
- Cleaned off and hung (in the garage) the whiteboard that I’ve had collecting dust for over a year. This will help me keep track of routine car and household tasks.
- Hung some decorations and such in the garage
- Followed up with the cable company on getting a digital cable box at no charge (Post on my results to follow!)
- Put together a bike trailer so that ‘Baby Beagle’ can accompany us on rides
- Filled up the tires and such on my bike
- Attempted and failed at replacing the kickstand on my bike, which broke off at the end of the last riding season. I do know what I need to make this successful. Even though it was a failure, I included it simply because of the amount of time I spent on it!
Not bad, if I do say so myself. Most of the accomplishments were after work, so I’m pretty pleased! There hasn’t been too much coming home and sitting around. It’s tiring but the feeling of accomplishment makes it worth it, plus I love crossing things off a list!
Let’s see if I can keep the momentum going this week!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.