It’s been forever and a day since I posted a round-up, so I thought it was way past time! I know that I’m always honored when someone includes me in a round-up (hint! hint!) so I will be better about returning the favor for those who provide standout writing.
Here are a few articles I’ve read over the past weeks that I thoroughly enjoyed. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- How To Recast Your Mortgage at Money Ning – I’ve been itching to do something with the mortgage, since we’re at a 5.875% rate, but the reduction in our home equity that takes us below the 20% threshold has hamstrung us. It’s still nice to be able to see what options are out there, and I didn’t know about this one.
- Six Tips For Getting A Raise During a Recession at Peak Personal Finance – Our company didn’t hand out raises last year and I’ve heard rumors that they may go down this route again, which does not make me one bit happy, so maybe this will come in handy.
- Net Worth Obsession at Boston Gal’s Open Wallet – This discusses a NY Times article that essentially questions the merits of calculating personal net worth. I do not consider myself obsessed with our net worth, but at the same time, I do track and see the merits of being able to track where you are.
- 52 Uses for Rubber Bands at Wise Bread – I had a great job a few years ago, and they had a long standing tradition of rubber band wars that would just pop up at various times in the IT department to burn off stress. Fun times!
- Walking Away From A Mortgage at Blogging Away Debt – I can’t resist this highly charged topic, and this one hits the nail right on the head. Couldn’t have said it any better myself (though I tried a while back!)
That’s all for now. I promise I’ll try to be better about round-ups since there are so many great posts out there.
Have a great weekend!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.