I’ve enjoyed reading a lot of great blogs. I’ve been adding some new blogs to my list as there are great blogs that pop up every day. It’s so hard to keep up! So look forward to new blogs being featured on my (sort of) weekly roundups.
Here are a couple of blog posts I’ve enjoyed over the past couple of weeks:
- The Wisdom Journal had a nifty list of things to expect or look for when you receive an offer from a buyer on your home.
- I’ve been easing into my new Nook, and Bible Money Matters had a timely post on how to find free sources of reading material for your e-reader.
- Speaking of books, The Altucher Confidential posted a step by step guideline on how to self-publish your book. I know many bloggers want to go to the next step and write an actual book. This gives a lot of good information of things to consider and do.
In addition, I was featured in several carnivals this week:
- My Personal Finance Journey was busy this week and included me in the Carnival of Personal Finance #310 and the Festival of Frugality #281
- Outlaw Finance hosted the Totally Money Carnival #2
Have a great weekend, and for those of you celebrating Memorial Day, I hope it’s an extra great kickoff to summer!