Three years ago today was my first blog post, Building A House.
I started Money Beagle after reading some personal finance blogs, enjoying the heck out of them, and thinking “Hey, this could be fun and I think I can do it…and I could enjoy it!”
And enjoy it I have. I have no plans to stop writing Money Beagle anytime soon, and continue to come up with new ideas on ways that I can reach more people, connect with people that read regularly, and hopefully help someone out now and then.
With that said, I’d like to ask you, my readers, for some input on Money Beagle?
- I try to keep my blog about personal finance, well, personal. Does this work and do you find the posts any more or less helpful?
- What would you like to see more of?
- What would you like to see less of?
- How can I encourage more two-way participation? The comments and e-mails I get from my readers are the number one thing that motivate me, so I want to know what I can do to encourage more interaction?
- As a way of saying thank you to my readers, I’m planning on doing the occasional giveaway. Would you like to see more frequent giveaways with smaller prizes or less frequent giveaways with bigger prizes?
- Any other feedback or comments you have are always appreciated! Leave your thoughts in the comments below or drop me an e-mail at admin (at) moneybeagle (dot) com.
Thanks to all of you for a great three years!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.