Two weeks until vacation! We are heading up north (that’s a pretty common term here in Michigan meaning ‘going somewhere on or near a lake’) for a week. (If anybody would like to do a guest post that week, let me know).
The countdown begins.
Here are a few great posts I’ve read that I hope you check out.
- Couple Money welcomed a new baby girl into their household. Yay for them! Our baby girl will be two months old on Monday so we know how fast it can go!
- Prairie Eco Thrifter gives us some great reasons to meal plan. We plan most of our meals out every week before my wife goes shopping, and I can say that doing so saves both time and money, and we all could use more of both of those things!
- As someone who suffers from skin eczema, these homemade lotion recipes from Wise Bread are definitely worth looking into.
- If you’re in over your head in debt and have Social Security benefit collection on the horizon, you should check out this article at Faithful With A Few that outlines some of the things you might be facing.
I was included in three blog carnivals this week, which are a roundup of great posts pertaining to a particular topic. If you’re looking for more information on any of the topics below, check out these carnivals (and thanks to their hosts for doing a great job bringing them together):
- Not Made of Money – Totally Money Carnival
- Narrow Bridge – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Moms Plans – Festival of Frugality
Have a great weekend!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.