Welcome to August!
Check these great blog posts out. I think there’s something to be learned from each of these!
- Money Crush puts a great spin on retirement planning, something that seems so far off for many, but will be a lot easier to handle if you plan accordingly!
- Do you spend more recklessly on payday than other days? Little House on the Valley discusses.
- Getting the best deal on car insurance? Check out some tips at Faithful With A Few that can help you pay less.
- War is hell, right? Check out part 1 of First Gen American‘s story about how her uncle survived and built from it.
- Want to save money grocery shopping? Try meal planning. Prairie Eco Thrifter has some great thought starters.-
Here are some carnivals that I participated in this past week. Check these out as they have links to lots and lots of great personal finance articles:
- Canadian Finance Blog hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance
- Personal Dividends hosted the Carnival of Wealth
- Compounding Returns hosted the Totally Money Carnival
That’s it for this week. Have a fantastic weekend!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.