Happy Saturday. Our little girl is getting baptized tomorrow and it looks like it will be great weather for the luncheon that we are having at our house afterward. One last time for the year where people will be able to enjoy a meal outside and the kids can all play on the backyard playset!
Here are some great posts I’ve read lately and some personal finance carnivals I’ve participated in since my last roundup.
- Sustainable Personal Finance – When Is The Dividend Ex Date?
- Squirrlers - Emotions, A Mortgage, And A New Baby – What Would You Do?
- Dough Roller – How To Quickly Sell Your iPhone 4 For Cash
- Couple Money – How To Save On Your Cell Phone
- Well Heeled Blog – Ask For A Price Adjustment
- The Simple Dollar – Re-Using Ziploc Bags
- Mom’s Plans – Recipe For Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes
- Wealth Informatics – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Young Adult Finances – Totally Money Carnival
- Nerd Wallet - Festival of Frugality
- Family Money Values - Yakezie Blog Carnival
Have a great weekend, and as always, Go Lions!