I’ve been part of the Yakezie network for awhile now. It’s been the number one thing that has helped motivate me in blogging for as long as I can recall. The Yakezie is a tool for personal finance bloggers where we work with each other to grow, the thought being that working together as a group will get us further than we could by working alone. Within the Yakezie, you’re welcomed regardless if you’re an established blog that gets tons of traffic or a brand new blog that is just starting off.
I’ve made some great ‘friends’ and contacts through the network, and have learned more than I had ever would have otherwise. One of the current opportunities that I’m participating in involves being assigned to small size ‘teams’ and working for a few months to promote the heck out of each other. We all make a point to read each others blogs daily, offer more comments, and promise to promote each other.
This is the third such ‘group’ I’ve participated in over the past few months. With each of the groups in the past, I’ve found a few blogs that have become favorites that I continue to promote even though we’re not assigned to each other anymore. But, the current group I’m in is awesome.
With all that said, I’m proud to provide a round-up of posts from my ‘Yakezie buddy’ blog group. These are some awesome articles by fantastic bloggers, so more than ever, I urge you to give these a look!
- Daily Money Shot – Give Me Back My Thanksgiving
- Money For College Project – Ditch Your College Meal Plan To Save Money
- Bucksome Boomer – Do You Have A Plan For Charitable Giving?
- Sustainable Life Blog – Home Refinancing: What’s Your Laziness Costing You?
- The Millionaire Nurse Blog – Five Frugal Servings A Day: What’s Your Excuse?
- Faithful With A Few – Why Do We Often Fail To Push Ourselves To Meet Goals?
- Invest In The Markets – How To Choose A Discount Broker
- The Dog Ate My Wallet – (Financial) Stress Free Surgery
In addition, I was included in three blog carnivals this week. Please check these out for links to tons of other great personal finance articles!
- Yakezie Blog Carnival
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Personal Finance
Have a great weekend!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.