It’s been a couple of weeks so I thought I’d share some of the favorite blog posts I’ve read recently as well as some of the carnivals I’ve participated in.
- Afford Anything – Is This House A Good Investment? (a must read for anyone considering purchasing investment property)
- Life And My Finances – How To Avoid Lifestyle Inflation
- Weakonomics – How Professional Athletes Are Like Blue Collar Workers
- Darwin’s Money – Confidence Is Great, Right? Nope, It’ll Wreck Your Life
- Squirrlers – Crazy Job Interview Stories
- Funny About Money – What’s Your Choice: More Years Or A Better Life?
- Man Vs. Debt – Two Emotional Money Stories
- Prairie Eco Thrifter – Five Home Renovation Savings Tips
- Passive Family Income – When Being Gazelle Intense, Take Time To Recoup
- Frugal Toad – Festival of Frugality
- Prarie Eco Thrifter – Yakezie Carnival
- Family Money Values – Totally Money Carnival
- Diva In Debt – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Little House In The Valley - Yakezie Carnival
- Passive Income To Retire – Totally Money Carnival
- 20s Finances – Carnival of Retirement
- Matt About Money – Carnival of Personal Finance
Hope you have a great weekend!Copyright 2015 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.