Back in the day, right about now you would be complaining that you were still writing your checks in the prior year. Now that checks are headed the way of the dinosaur, that doesn’t happen as much, but it’s still a big adjustment. I often hear a year from the past and calculate how long it’s been since that took place, and I’ve caught myself a few times making a math error because I’m still thinking in terms of 2011.
In any case, here’s my first round-up post of the year, where I’ve noted a few great posts I’ve read. Unfortunately, I missed a lot of posts while I was taking a break around the holidays, but I’m getting back in the swing of things now.
- Sweating The Big Stuff – How I Made Money On A $371 Visit To The Mechanic
- Faith And Finance – When Are 2011 Taxes Due?
- The Wisdom Journal – Future Big Company Epic Fails
- Money For College Project – Radical Changes: A New Focus, A New Mission, And Something Very Exciting
- Money Cactus – Carnival of Personal Finance
Hope your 2012 is getting off to a great start!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.