It’s been a while since I’ve done a roundup. Probably about three months. I got tied up in a project where I had very limited writing access and then summer came. We have a new (to us) camper and that has taken up a great deal of our time. I’ll outline in some future posts some of the lessons learned and experiences we’ve had.
Even though it’s been busy, I’ve still enjoyed reading many great personal finance articles. Here are a few of the more recent ones that have caught my eye:
- Beating Broke asks a question regarding a situation we probably all think about if the bank made an error and suddenly we had a ton of cash sitting in our account.
- Bible Money Matters has an emergency fund, as well all should, but recently had to put it to good use.
- Budgets Are Sexy had a van driving around trying to sell furniture and stuff at a price that was obviously well below cost, and probably a red flag to illegal behavior. What would you do in this situation?
- Everybody has had a problem with a company at one time or another. Weakonomics asks how nice you are when calling them on the phone about a problem.
- Daily Money Shot has a husband who’s great at getting free stuff, but wonders if the lengths he goes through are a little extreme. What do you think?
- A happy marriage has to include financial compatibility. Couple Money asks how you get your spouse on board when you have more enthusiasm about finances than they do.
- Carnival of Personal Finance - Thanks to Nerd Wallet for hosting and including me!
Hope you have a great weekend!Copyright 2013 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.