It’s amazing how quickly the summer just seems to end. August is still hot, the cicadas are buzzing, and there are plenty of hours in the day. September has cool nights, lots more cool days, leaves already falling, and it seems it’s dark way earlier. And we haven’t even gotten started yet! I’m always amazed at how Mother Nature knows when it’s time to start the transition and gets busy doing it.
Here are some posts I’ve read and enjoyed that I thought you might enjoy too:
- Personal Finance By The Book – 5 Feeble Excuses For Not Living On A Budget
- Tackling Our Debt – 9 Ways To Deal With Financial Stress
- Canadian Finance Blog – Don’t Be A Bad Consumer
- Frugal Confessions – Financial Lessons Learned From Clark Griswold
- Master The Art of Saving – Don’t Be Fooled By No Spend Days
- Freedom 48 – Floor Finishing Done Cheap
- The Dog Ate My Wallet – Good Customer Service Pays Off
- Sweating The Big Stuff – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Good Financial Cents – Carnival of Personal Finance
Have a great weekend. Hope you do something fun!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.