Just like so many other holidays, Halloween has been extended from just one day to a mini-season of sorts. Since there isn’t a lot going on in October, I have no real problem with this, and the kids love getting to dress in their costumes more than just on the day itself. This weekend, my parents are having a party that they’ve held for a few years now that gives all the cousins in the family an opportunity to show off their costumes, plus gives the adults a good reason to get together, eat some good food and drink a couple glasses of ‘spiced cider’.
Here are some great posts I’ve read since my last roundup:
- Clever Dude – 30 Uses For Vinegar
- Untemplar – Booted From A Chinese All-You-Can-Eat Buffet
- Free Money Finance – First Investment Property Purchase Goes South
- See Debt Run – Why To Never Buy A Hyundai
- Stupid Cents – 3 Reasons To Start Shopping Now
- Money Talks Coaching – Carnival of Financial Planning
- Walking To Wealth – Carnival of Personal Finance
Hope you have a great weekend!
Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.