My wife and I spent a long weekend driving in up north Michigan, visiting a couple of our favorite spots, with the added bonus of driving through some areas with spectacular fall colors. We were blessed that both sets of parents kicked in to watch our two little ones so that we could spend some time as a couple. Family means everything!
Here are some great articles I’ve read in the personal finance world as well as some blog carnivals whose hosts were kind enough to include my articles:
- Faithful With A Few – What Debt Should You Pay Off First?
- The Centsible Life – 5 Simple & Frugal Tips For Packing Kids Lunches
- Bank Nerd – Mayonnaise Jar Of Life Related To Personal Finance
- Stupid Cents – Consider Benefits In Your Salary Negotiation
- Budgets Are Sexy – You May Have A Higher Net Worth Than Our Vice President
- Bible Money Matters – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Dewey’s Tree House – Festival of Frugality
- Tie The Money Knot – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Money Talks Coaching – Carnival of Financial Planning
Not as much fun planned for this weekend, but low key is good too, plus it will be good to spend time with our kids, who we missed a lot!
What are your plans for the weekend? Hope it’s a good one!Copyright 2013 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.