Halloween was a great time for the family. The evening itself wasn’t so great, and the cold, wet, windy weather made for a shorter trick or treat outing than last year, and definitely less time than Little Boy Beagle would have preferred, but our farmer (Little Boy Beagle – 3 years) and our cow (Little Girl Beagle – 1 year) had a great time, and the grandparents and their aunt all came over to enjoy the day.
It’s amazing to think it’s November already. The time has flown by.
Here are some great posts I’ve enjoyed as well as some carnivals in which I was included:
- American Debt Project – How To Be Less Emotional About Money
- Money Mamba – 19 Ways Aldi Rocks The Competition
- Little House In The Valley – Post And Beam Houses
- Frugal Confessions – Extended Travel Could Leave You Without Homeowner’s Insurance
- Boomer & Echo – Why Today’s Appliances Look Good But Don’t Last
- Festival of Frugality
- Carnival of Personal Finance
Hope you have a great weekend and a great November!Copyright 2013 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.