It’s been a long time since I’ve done a round-up post. I’ve been really busy with work and home, so much that I’ve had to cut back my regular posting schedule, and I realized that I’ve also completely eliminated my regular roundup schedule, which I don’t like at all. I use my roundups to provide a thanks to other bloggers who have been so kind as to include my posts in blog carnivals, and also to point out articles that I really enjoyed reading.
I’m way behind on carnival posts, so I’m going to use this post to exclusively focus on thanking the following site owners for having including me in recent (and not-so-recent) carnivals. Next edition will include some articles I really enjoyed.
- Sweating the Big Stuff – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Narrow Bridge – Carnival of Personal Finance
- My Personal Finance Journey – Carnival of Personal Finance
- KNS Financial – Yakezie Carnival
- Girls Just Wanna Have Funds – Carnival of Personal Finance
- KNS Financial – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Narrow Bridge – Carnival of Personal Finance (yes, it was that long that they hosted twice!)
- Portfolio Princess – Yakezie Carnival
- NZ Muse – Carnival of Personal Finance
Thanks again, and apologies for taking so long!
Have a great weekend.Copyright 2015 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.