You rarely see recipes or anything really to do with cooking on here, but this is one item I had to share. These may be the best homemade biscuits I’ve ever tasted, and they’re so easy too.
Mrs. Beagle makes these. What do they go with? Anything!
2 cups of Bisquick
1/2 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup of 7-UP
1/4 cup of melted butter
What to do:
- Preheat your oven to 450
- Melt the butter
- Mix Bisquick and sour cream
- Add the 7-UP to the mix.
- Sprinkle a little Bisquick onto your rolling surface. Pat the dough out. Don’t knead it or use a roller, just use your fingers.
- Pour the butter into a 9×9 baking pan
- Cut 9 biscuits into circles (or just place balls evenly around the pan)
- Bake for 12 minutes or until they turn light golden brown.
- Allow to cool for five minutes
For me, the hardest part is the last instruction. It’s hard to wait even that long!
These are so simple that even I could do them!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.