It’s been a crazy couple of weeks. We were supposed to go camping last weekend but didn’t. It poured buckets all day Saturday. That would have been our final trip of the year. Oh, well. In addition, kids activities have kicked into high gear. My son is doing Cub Scouts for the second year in a row. I’m excited (and a little nervous) as I agreed to be his den leader. That means I’ll be coordinating activities for the ‘Bears’ (a.k.a.) third graders. Definitely exciting!
Here are some posts I’ve enjoyed over the last two weeks:
- Wealth Rehab – The Emotional Burden of Debt
- Planting Our Pennies – “It’s Just Stuff” Has A Whole New Meaning
- How To Save Money – The Case For (Or Against) A Cashless Society
- Nurture Her Nature – An RV Dream Come True
- A Gai Shan Life – My Sibling, My Nightmare
I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did. Have a great weekend!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.