Remember how a couple of weeks ago I talked about the leaves changing early? Well, apparently we’re done with that. We had a long stretch of days in the 80’s and 90’s. I guess that slowed things down, so now we’re on track.
Now all we have to deal with is walnuts. Lots of them. We have several mature walnut trees and this is a bumper crop, apparently. I’ve noticed that the number of nuts varies by year. This is probably the most I’ve ever seen. So much that I’ve had fantasies of chopping them all down. Just dreams! So far I’ve not gotten bonked in the head, though I’ve probably just jinxed myself.
At least the squirrels are happy burying them all over the back yard. Hey, it’s free lawn aeration, right?
Here are some favorite reads over the last couple of weeks.
- Budgets Are Sexy – Guest Post: How I Survived Prison And Accidentally Found My Path To Wealth
- High Five Dad: How To Budget When You Are Broke
- My Alternate Life: Staying Fit On A Budget
- Financial Best Life: 6 Steps On How To Start Investing In Your 20s
- Clever Dude: 4 Netflix Hacks That Can Save You Money
Have a great weekend. And, if you’re near any walnut trees, keep an eye in the sky!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.