Happy Friday, all! I hope you are finishing off a great week. This week was pretty interesting. My kids school PTO had a fundraiser, so we had an excuse to eat fast food on Tuesday. Yum! Other good news is that we got our tax refunds already! Woot! That’s a great benefit to filing early. Other than that it’s been kind of blah. The second half of February was pretty warm, but March is starting off pretty cool and snowy. Well, hopefully it’s in like a lion and out like a lamb. We’ll see!
How was your week?
Here are some of my favorite posts I recently got a chance to read.
- I Pick Up Pennies – Is FIRE Really A Good Idea?
- A Journey We Love – Life Hacks To Make Traveling Less Stressful
- Budgets Are Sexy – When Your Landlord Kicks You Out
- The Penny Hoarder – The Best Way To Reheat Leftover Pizza
- Retire By 40 – How To Build Your Opportunity Fund
Have a great weekend. Happy reading!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.