I wrote the other day about some of my personal goals. I’m excited to go back and check on that post often throughout the year. I really think these are some things I can hit this year. If I do, it’ll be a great year. If you haven’t come up with your goals yet, don’t worry. Here are some ideas for goals to make this your best year ever!
Goals To Consider
- Read more. If you don’t read at all, this can be an easy goal. Start with one book. If you read regularly, try to get more reading in. Maybe even look at trying to read up on a different subject than normal.
- Learn something new. You can always learn something new. Don’t believe anyone that tells you otherwise. This doesn’t mean you have to take a class. You can learn something simple as how to hang a picture frame. Why not?
- Exercise. Nobody expects you to go from couch potato to marathon runner. Everyone could use a little more exercise. The trick is to start small. If you do happen to want to run a marathon, that’s great! But start off trying to run a mile before you set your goals higher.
- Save. Find one area where you can save a few bucks. It’ll feel good, and it’ll make you want to do it again.
- Unplug. Take some time to turn off your phone, tablets, and TV. The world is a great place without them. Enjoy it!
- Don’t Procrastinate. Stop saying that you’ll get to your goals tomorrow. Today is here right now! Take advantage of it.
- Don’t Give Up. If you don’t hit your goals, so what! Don’t wait until next year. Keep going. Start over. Every day is a new adventure.
These are some pretty good things to start off with, don’t you think?
What are some of your goals? What about some other ideas that could help others who may not have gotten started yet on their goals for 2018?
Thanks for reading!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.