Hi all. I hope that you’ve had a great start to the New Year. The big excitement around here was a big flash and boom. The other night, there was a big meteor in the area. It lit up the sky and made a really big boom, heard throughout the state of Michigan. I didn’t see the light, but heard the boom. At first, I thought it was the kids jumping off the bed! They’ve been doing that a lot lately.
Here are some favorite posts over the last couple of weeks.
- A Journey We Love – Why You Shouldn’t Care Bout Other’s Finances
- Dough Roller – A 12-Month Plan To Revitalize Your Finances
- Financial Bin – Budgeting Advice For The Most Difficult Times In Life
- The Budget Boy – How To Do An Annual Budget Review
- Reaching Our Balance – Learning The Money Language
- The Frugal Family – 35 Ways To Slow Down And Enjoy Life
I hope you have a great weekend and fantastic week ahead. Happy reading!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.