As part of the Yakezie Challenge, I’ve come across a whole slew of great new blogs. Here are three great articles I came across with other members in this group who have taken on the similar challenge of improving their Alexa website rating:
- Fiscal Fizzle – How To Sell Your Car On Craigslist – I sold a car last year on Craigslist and this pretty much sums up a lot of things that I learned. I know a lot of people are leery of scams, but following your gut and some good advice can minimize this possibility.
- Sweating the Big Stuff – The 5 Worst Ways To Save Money – Saving money is great, but here are some ways not to go about it. The last one is the way that I think most people ultimately get caught (you’ll have to click in to read what it is!)
- Punch Debt In The Face – Talking Finance With Girl Ninja – This is a great article that talks about how to talk with someone who is not involved and/or part of the financial side of things. I will actually have some conversation around a similar situation, so this was a great timed read!
Other great reads who aren’t in the challenge:
- Everybody Loves Your Money – I Refuse To Give In And Subscribe to HD Cable
- One Frugal Girl – Are You A Vocal Consumer?
Check them out (but don’t forget to come back!) and enjoy some great reads by other bloggers who have unique perspectives into personal blogging.Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.