That just means the bugs are going to be even worse.
As promised, I wanted to update you on my doctor visit this Monday. I'll be turning 31 soon so I wanted to get this out of the way. Everything checked out great and he said I was leading a healthy lifestyle.
I told him about my abstention from grain. I'm not sure if he would have even asked about my diet had I not said anything. I saw a documentary last night that claimed only 6% of doctors receive any training in nutrition. He had no concerns about my diet choices, which is encouraging.
Married (with Debt) will soon be hosting its first giveaway – and it's cash money!
(Actually it will probably be a cash card, but it spends the same). It is my hope that this will help a reader find extra money to send toward their debts.
So how much am I giving away? That depends on you, the readers.
The more people who subscribe, the bigger the cash prize.
The contest is for subscribers only. The opportunity to win will be sent via email, but I promise this won't be like those other contests where you get asked to perform a variety of tasks for entries. You will just have to leave a comment on a specific post and I'll randomly choose the winner.
I'll have a post soon with more details.
So what are you waiting for? Subscribe now!
- Stuart at Limitless Believing (a new blog you should watch) offers 11 Sentences that Will Identify a Limiting Belief.
- The Free Financial Advisor has a new podcast (sorry, no reading) – the Worst of the Free Financial Advisor. I listened and recommend it.
- Retire by 40 tears apart some attacks he received from jealous wage slaves on his GRS guest post. He's worked hard and wants to retire early. Some people can't abide.
- Len Penzo shows us why the cheapest deal isn't always the best deal.
- Don't Quit Your Day Job has an analysis on home price recovery in the Case-Shiller Index cities.
I was featured in the following Carnivals this past week or so. Make sure to visit these sites for some amazing personal finance roundups!
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Sweating The Big Stuff
- Carnival of Retirement at Money Q & A
- Yakezie Carnival at 20 and Engaged
- Canadian Finance Carnival at Canadian Finance Blog
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at 20's Finances
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Skilled Investor