The year is half over with already. Wow!
Here are some great articles I’ve read over the past few weeks. I haven’t done a roundup in a while since we had our baby. She’s almost two and a half weeks old already. Another wow!
- Buy Like Buffet – How To Build Your Fortune When Others Are Fearful
- Little House In The Valley – What Does Your Emergency Fund Look Like?
- Saving Money Today – A Creative Way To Pay Off US Debt
- Tight Fisted Miser – Stealing At The Movies Isn’t Frugal
- Mom’s Plan – Sunk Costs and my eBay Business
- Funny About Money – How To Really Clean Glass Shower Doors
- Blogging Away Debt – Protecting Investments
- The Altucher Confidential – How I Met Claudia
- Stupid Cents – Carnival of Personal Finance
- A Gai Shan Life – Carnival of Personal Finance
Enjoy the weekend. A special wish to my fellow American citizens to enjoy the holiday weekend and celebration of our country’s independence. Be safe!