Wouldn’t it figure that my fantasy baseball team has gotten on fire the last month or so, right when it became apparent that I would be out of the running for any of the top three spots (which get prize money). Luckily, I am still in the running for several ‘category’ wins which each pay out $20, plus I made a trade where I shed two of my top players for an improvement in future years, so things are hopefully looking up for next season.
Here are some great personal finance articles I read this week. Therefore, you should read them too!
- Dough Roller – 10 Steps Every Executor Of A Will Should Take
- Sustainable Personal Finance – Things To Consider Before Buying A Rental Property
- Lazy Man And Money – My Trip To A Storage Wars Auction
- On Target Coaching – Debtors Prison Still Exists
- Free Money Finance – Carnival of Personal Finance
Have a fantastic weekend, hope you have great plans!Copyright 2017 Original content authorized only to appear on Money Beagle. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.