Things in Michigan have been crazy weather wise. I grilled earlier this week as it was in the 60’s. Today I’m looking at a snowstorm expected to dump six inches. Yikes! It’s Friday and that means it’s time for some of my favorite blog posts. I’ve missed quite a few weeks. Sorry about that, life has been crazy! But the good articles have kept coming. I have some catching up to do! Here are some I hope you enjoy.
Great Posts From February
- The Land of Mild and Money – 27 Ways to Trick Yourself To Save Money
- Keep Thrifty – 5 Reasons You Need to Track Your Spending
- Tis But A Moment – 25 Free Things To Do With Friends
- Retire By 40 – 10 Things I’ll Buy When I’m Rich
- Life and My Finances – Why You Can’t Spend Money Like The Government
- Othala Fehu – Nobody Wants Your Wedding China
- Mom and Dad Money – The New Parent’s Guide to Life Insurance
- Wealth Rehab – Get the Right Tools for the Job
I hope you have a great weekend!