I want to again thank everyone who subscribed by email to Married (with Debt), both before and during the giveaway.
If you didn’t already notice, we chose a winner a few days ago – congratulations Elan!
Thanks to everyone who read and commented on my wife’s post, Our First Trip to the Library. She really got a kick out of reading all the comments. I’m going to have to have her contribute again in the future.
I’ve been having some issues with some subscribers receiving multiple email notifications of new posts. I am currently working with the plugin author to try to resolve this. Thanks for your patience.
BEST PERSONAL FINANCE (AND LIFESTYLE) WRITING OF THE WEEK
- Aloysa of My Broken Coin wades into the debate sparked by Hillary Rosen’s comments about stay at home moms.
- Mr. Money Mustache says your debt isn’t something you work on, IT’S AN EMERGENCY!!!
- Financial God wonders if environmentalists are doing more harm than good by opposing the North American oil and gas industry.
- Daisy at Add Vodka has a humorous tale of her boyfriend thinking that paying the minimum on your credit card means no interest is accrued.
- The Financial Samurai asks us if it is OK to write (or talk) about things we don’t understand, or haven’t experienced.
I was featured in some carnivals this past week. Thanks to the sponsors for hosting.