A few days ago was our 8 year wedding anniversary. We didn't do anything that many would consider special. It was just another night at home with the family. But that's what made it special. I've really been enjoying my family lately and life has been good.
To my wife: We've been together a long time, but I still look forward to the many years ahead, watching our family grow up and our children have children of their own. I love you more every day.
- My Money Design has some marriage advice on the occasion of his 10 year wedding anniversary.
- Cassie at Digging Up and Out talks about how she's moving past the unhappiness of debt in “Happiness is the Root of Money.”
- Michelle at See Debt Run has an entertaining tale of sleep training an independently-minded baby in “What Would You Pay for a Good Night's Sleep.”
- Jason at Work Save Live talks about downsizing his home and paying the bills.
- Daisy at When Life Gives You Lemons (Add Vodka) helps us save money on alcohol this summer. I know my alcohol budget goes up when the days get longer.
My articles were recently featured in the following roundups – please check out these sites:
- Totally Money Carnival at Financial Success for Young Adults
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Finance Product Reviews
- Carnival of Retirement at Simple Finance Blog
- Yakezie Carnival at Free Ticket to Japan
- Fin. Carn. for Young Adults at 20s Finances
- Wealth Artisan's FinCarn at Wealth Artisan
- Festival of Frugality at See Debt Run