It has been a very rainy and wet spring so far. It seems about every two or three days we have a soaking rain. I’m not talking just a quick shower. Not even a heavy downpour. We’re talking hours and hours of rain. Areas around Metro Detroit, especially near rivers and lakes, have been flooding. Our sump pump has been getting a workout. My son has had to miss several practices. It seems never ending. With all that, I’ve been inside and have read some great blog posts over the past couple of weeks. Here are some I wanted to share in my first blog roundup of May 2019.
Great Posts From The Last Two Weeks
- Broke Girl Rich – This Is How To Simplify Your Monthly Budget
- Your Money Geek – How To Avoid Common Estate Planning Mistakes
- The Ate Truths – Are You Tired Of The Way You Operate, But Don’t Know How To Fix It?
- Money Saved Is Money Earned – 15 Ridiculously Cheap Things I’ve Done To Save Money
- My Money Wizard – Time Hacking: The Ultimate $100,000 Side Hustle
- Money Beagle – 10 Money Spring Cleaning Tips That Will Help All Year
I hope you enjoy these great posts. Have a great weekend!