Happy December. How have things been with you? Here’s a roundup of my favorite posts over the past couple of weeks. Also, here’s a little tidbit of what’s going on. I hope things are good with you!
Pain In The….
I’ve really started to enjoy running. Unfortunately, for the second time in the last three years, I’ve had to take a break. I started feeling a pain in my foot and recognized the signs of plantar fasciitis. Like last time, I know taking a timeout from running will help.
This time, I’ve decided to work on the elliptical machine as a replacement. This has been going all right, except until this week. I’ve been upping my intensity, and guess I pushed it a little harder than I should have. I pulled a muscle in my calf. This is also on the right side of my body!
Thankfully, the strain seems to be very mild. After three days of hobbling around, I could feel improvement. With a mild strain, I should hopefully be back to normal within a week.
Still, not much fun!
Here are some favorite personal finance posts over the last couple of weeks.
- Budgets Are Sexy – A Checklist of 15 Financial Goals to Hit
- Budget on a Stick – Everyone Wants You To Be In Debt
- Mint Life – Last Minute Money Tips To Help You Survive The Holidays
- The Mastermind Within – 42 Personal Finance Quotes to Ponder On
- Collaborative Fund – Conflicting Skill Sets
Have a great weekend!