Things in Michigan have been crazy weather wise. I grilled earlier this week as it was in the 60’s. Today I’m looking at a snowstorm expected to dump six inches. Yikes! It’s Friday and that means it’s time for some of my favorite blog posts. This is the Friday Favorites March 2, 2018 edition.
I’ve missed quite a few weeks. Sorry about that, life has been crazy! But the good articles have kept coming. I have some catching up to do! Here are some I hope you enjoy.
Great Posts From February
- The Land of Mild and Money – 27 Ways to Trick Yourself To Save Money
- Keep Thrifty – 5 Reasons You Need to Track Your Spending
- Tis But A Moment – 25 Free Things To Do With Friends
- Retire By 40 – 10 Things I’ll Buy When I’m Rich
- Life and My Finances – Why You Can’t Spend Money Like The Government
- Othala Fehu – Nobody Wants Your Wedding China
- Mom and Dad Money – The New Parent’s Guide to Life Insurance
- Wealth Rehab – Get the Right Tools for the Job
- Money Beagle – Guess Which Replacement Fitbit I Got?
I hope you have a great weekend!