Happy Anniversary to my parents! My dad and step-mom got married 33 years ago today. They have set so many great examples for me. They’re very responsible with money. Family comes first. I really love them both and wish them many more happy and healthy years together.
Here are some favorite posts I’ve read over the last couple of weeks.
- Observer – The Unfathomable Power of Amor Fati
- 20s Finances – When Are You Ready To Buy A House?
- Saving N Spending – 3 Ways To Keep Your House Warm
- 1500 Days to Freedom – Do You Practice Gratitude?
- A Journey We Love – The Happiness Fund
- Thousandaire – Save An Extra $500 in your 401(k), Get $5,338.29
I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for reading.