Baseball practice has started for my son. This is his third year playing. We switched him over to Little League this year. The past two years we used a city-sponsored organization, but we ran into an increasing number of problems. There was a disparity in team talent, lack of organization, poor communication, and the like. Little League is more expensive, but so far has been a much better experience.
The Michigan weather hasn't done us any favors. April can go either way. This year we've had some really warm days, but also some incredibly cold days. Practices have seemed to favor the chilly days. It's also been very rainy. So, even if they practice when it's not raining, it's been muddy.
Regardless, it's still fun to see kids learn and grow individually and as a team.
Great Blog Posts
With that said, here are five great blog posts I've recently read as well as one I wrote that I am proud of. I hope you enjoy them!
- Drain King For A Day by Heartland on Fire
- The Six Streams of Income We’ll Rely on in Early Retirement by The Three Year Experiment
- My New Strategy If I HAVE To Go Out To Eat by Enemy of Debt
- 4 Ways Your Tax Refund Can Help You Meet Financial Goals by Financial Best Life
- Why You Should Totally Spend On Wants by Keep Thrifty
- Proud Parent: My Kids Are Doing Cool Things
Have a fantastic weekend!