It’s back to school time. If school-age kids haven’t started school yet, then preparation is surely underway. Our kids aren’t school age yet but I know how fast time has flown already, so this will certainly be right around the corner.
Here are some great blog posts I’ve read recently:
- Couple Money has a comprehensive list of items you need for creating an emergency preparedness kit. I admit, we don’t have one of these, but I plan on printing this out and slowly start work on putting one together.
- Pants In A Can advises that you defrost your freezer to save some bucks!
- First Gen American shares some storage and organizing tips that work but that you may or may not want to use
- Len Penzo has 5 tips that your mortgage broker doesn’t want you to know. If you’re looking at getting a new mortgage or re-financing an existing one, or know someone who’s in that situation, you need to check this out.
- Are you a Sprint customer? If so, My Money Blog reveals that you might be able to get out of your contract early as a result of their change of contract terms.
- Thinking of leaving your job? Make sure you know the proper and graceful way to quit, says One Step At A Time.
- Need a tool to predict the stock market? Consumerism Commentary has a tool that’s free and that many people are using every single day.
Money Beagle was featured in three carnivals this week. Blog carnivals are round-ups of some of the best articles pertaining to a particular topic:
- Budgeting In The Fun Stuff – Festival of Frugality
- Parenting Family Money – Totally Money Carnival
- Sustainable Personal Finance – Carnival of Personal Finance
Thanks to the hosts for putting these together and for including my articles!
Have a great weekend and enjoy these final days of summer!