Hey, all, it’s been a long time since I’ve done a round up post. Not because I haven’t read some great posts, just that it’s been busy.
Which is good, considering that’s how summer should be.
Well, anyways, I hope you’re having a great summer. It’s been a hot one for sure. We’ve had plus-90 degree temps in Michigan for many days running. Typically, we get 11 per year and we’ve already blown that out of the water!
Without further ado, here are some great posts.
- Squirrlers has some great ideas for home improvement that may also qualify you for a tax credit or two
- Mighty Bargain Hunter advises that waiting until the last minute to pay your bills might be more trouble than it’s worth
- 101 Centavos warns that you should be careful of protecting your identity while traveling
- Frugal Confessions points out that saving money is great but not at the cost of your health
Also, I’ve been included in various carnivals over the past several weeks. Thanks to the hosts below for putting the carnivals together, and more importantly, for including my posts!
- Bucksome Boomer – Carnival of Personal Finance #317
- My Personal Finance Journey – Carnival of Wealth #47
- Funny About Money – Totally Money Carnival #26
- RothIRA.com – Festival of Frugality #289
- Prarie Eco Thrifter – Carnival of Personal Finance #316
- Plus, I hosted – Carnival of Financial Planning #193