This week, actually this whole month has flown by. It’s hard to believe that it’s the last Friday of the month already. The good news is that means that today is payday. Woo-hoo!
Here are a few great blog posts I read this week that I hope you enjoy as well:
- Wealth Informatics ruminates on the high cost of living in California. I can remember my only trip out there, being blown away at how expensive everything was. That was nearly 10 years ago, and I’m sure it’s only gotten worse!
- No Debt MBA wonders about how big an emergency fund to have. There are some basics everybody should follow (have one!) but how big it should be is going to be up to each person or family.
- Groupon and other deal of the day sites are all the rage these days, but what happens if you can’t use your coupon for a variety of reasons. Head over to Bucksome Boomer to get the low-down.
I was also included in four carnivals this week. Check it out!
- Dealerity included me in the Carnival of Personal Finance #319
- The Skilled Investor included me in the Carnival of Financial Planning #194
- Personal Dividends included me in the Carnival of Wealth #48
- Family Money Values included me in this week’s Totally Money Carnival
Thanks to those bloggers for hosting and for including me!
Have a great weekend!