First off, I’ll be hosting the Totally Money Carnival next week, so head on over to get your submissions in. I have been submitting to this carnival since it was created a few months ago, so it’s an honor to get to host it.
Second, here are a few great posts that I’ve enjoyed recently. Check them out!
- Lazy Man and Money is being threatened with a lawsuit by a company that didn’t like the product review that he posted. Read here to find out the details and whether ‘backing down’ is in the cards.
- No Debt Plan has a humorous post about how we could all run our personal budgets like the USA federal government.
- ***IF YOU ONLY CLICK ONE LINK, CLICK THIS ONE*** Wandering Earl has a great post that reminds us to keep things in perspective. This is definitely one I’ll go back to now and then!
- Bible Money Matters has five things NOT to do in order to save money on gas.
- Blogging Away Debt isn’t a fan of unionized grocery workers, and has a personal experience that explains why (and also serves to remind of the old adage that there is a time and a place for everything, one that the workers highlighted in this story surely forgot)
Have a great weekend!