As I stated when I started this site, I want this place to be a forum where you can learn from me and from each other.
With that being said, I'd like to throw out my line for your questions. Ask me anything related to personal finance, lifestyle design, debt freedom, or any of the great things that come with the territory, like international travel.
Some common questions I get are:
- Do I start with making a budget?
- How do I make my first monthly budget?
- What are some easy ways to save money quick?
- What are some major areas to trim spending?
- Should I get out of debt before investing?
- How can I save money on groceries?
- How can I change my life when everyone says I shouldn't?
- How can I practice lifestyle design if I'm married with kids?
- Should I get married with debt?