Happy Friday. We’re getting some summer like weather here in Michigan. It’s been a pretty chilly few weeks, with below average temps for much of the last month. We’ll be enjoying the warm temps though we already have some fall colors and leaves dropping.
Great Personal Finance Posts
I love reading other personal finance blogs. They inspire me and teach me. It seems lately there have been a bundle of good posts. Here are a few recent favorites. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- Good Financial Cents – 7 Personal Finance Lessons I Wish Everyone Learned In High School. Good money habits sink in the earlier you start. Early learning is key.
- Dough Roller – Actual Value vs. Replacement Cost – Which Is Better For You? A timely read with all of the insurance claims going on right about now.
- The Penny Hoarder – 5 Kitchen Upgrades That Look Way More Expensive Than They Actually Are. The kitchen is the heart of many homes. Keep it looking fresh without draining your wallet.
- The Luxe Strategist – Am I Really Saving Money Packing Lunches? Everybody assumes that brown bagging saves money. This author puts it to the test. Bonus points for some tasty and healthy options.
- Counting My Pennies – How To Create A Home Inventory. Another timely post given all of the people that have lost so much. This is definitely something I need to get on top of.
I hope you enjoy these posts. Have a great weekend!