Over the weekend, I did some painting to get prepared for the upcoming addition to our family. We worked on three rooms:
- Little Boy Beagle’s new Big Boy room (the old guest bedroom)
- The new guest bedroom (the old office)
- Our master bathroom (nothing to do with the addition, we just realized we didn’t like the color)
I decided to tackle the projects in what I thought would be the most difficult first to the easiest last.
I started with the bathroom.
Bathrooms are just a pain. You have a million corners and edges and things to paint around. Still, that actually went pretty well, and we used the new Behr paint that is Paint & Primer in one, and it actually went on really good to the point where I didn’t need to do a second coat! That’s always a bonus. We went from a teal color to a slate gray, which looks good with our white fixtures, tiles, and counter.