Holidays are always a stressful time. I hope that you are able to take a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle to de-stress and remember that the holidays are a time of celebration and of giving and of joy.
If the holidays bring you no joy, it’s time to figure out something, even if it’s a small thing, that can lead you to that.
Here are a bunch of great articles I’ve read over the past couple of weeks as well as some carnivals I’ve been included in.
- Sweating the Big Stuff – How Much Incentive Do You Need To Take Action?
- Passive Family Income – How We Plan To Pay Off Our Mortgage Early
- So You Think You Can Save – 8 Ways To Save On Homeowners Insurance
- Daily Money Shot – The Year I Made A Difference
- Bucksome Boomer – Money Saving Tips For The Holidays
- Get Rich Slick – How To Reduce Student Loan or Mortgage Rates to 1.75%
- My Personal Finance Journey – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Bucksome Boomer – Yakezie Carnival
- Frugal Family Life – Festival of Frugality
- 20s Finances – Yakezie Carnival
- Afford Anything – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Living Richly On A Budget – Festival of Frugality
How are you finding joy this holiday season?